If you cannot decide on a particular print or painting to gift a loved one, then a voucher might be the perfect solution! Gift vouchers are a redeemable voucher code, delivered via e-mail that recipients can use for purchases via my website, Instagram or a privately commissioned piece. Please see details below and terms & conditions for more information.
HOW IT WORKS
To send this gift voucher straight to a recipient's inbox, please include the recipient's first name & email address, and the senders name/s in the boxes provided. I will email them directly with a digital gift voucher, including a unique code and instructions on how to redeem the voucher. If you choose to leave these details blank, I will email you (as the sender) with the pdf voucher that you can print out, write on and gift to the person yourself! Please note that this is not an automatic emailing system - I will send the digital voucher within 24 hours of ordering.
If there is an amount you would like that isn't listed above, please email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting my small business! It means the world to myself and my family.
- This voucher can be redeemed on any product via my website or for the purchase of an original artwork through my Instagram or a privately commissioned piece (recipient must provide a valid gift voucher that has been issued by me, that has not been redeemed before).
- If you purchase the Sunday still-life gift voucher, please be aware that prices for these weekly paintings can increase over time. Upon redemption of a Sunday still-life piece, if the value of the painting is higher than the value of your voucher, you will need to pay the balance by another payment method.
- Gift vouchers are valid for use three years from the date of purchase, however I encourage them to be used earlier than this, to take into consideration wait times for original art.
- Vouchers are to be used in full in one transaction.
- Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be transferred.
- Upon use of your gift voucher, if your order is to a value higher than the value of your voucher, you will need to pay the balance by another payment method.